Largemouth Bass Lineup

Largemouth Bass Lineup

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Year of the Bluegill.....in color

Back in May I bought a Bluegill print from Andrea Larko.  The print was described as pen and ink signed and numbered original artwork done by Andrea with a rapidograph.  They were a limited edition run of only ten prints which were never to be reprinted.  After getting my print, I have to say I was amazed at the detail and quality of it.  I immediately started thinking about a colored print.  Would Andrea be interested?  I reached out to her and we started talking about maybe doing a colored bluegill print like the pen and ink one.  Fast forward to yesterday.  Guess what arrived in the mail....yep my colored bluegill print.  Simply stunning work by Andrea.  I am so happy she agreed to do this.  



I would highly encourage everyone to check out Andrea and her art.  She is on Facebook at Go Fish-Art By Andrealarko and she has an Etsy store which can be found out Go Fish.  As a side note Andrea does not have insurance and needs new glasses.  All of the proceeds from these sales will benefit her by allowing her to get some much needed glasses.  Given what a talented artist she is, I would hate to think that she can't draw and doodle because she can't see.  

No comments:

Post a Comment