Largemouth Bass Lineup

Largemouth Bass Lineup

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Poppers, Gurglers, and Bream Bugs Oh My

Here are some new poppers and color combos I have been working on.  I also tied a gurgler in a new color combo.  I was lucky enough to be asked to join a Bluegill swap at flytyingforum.com.  I made two dozen bream bugs for the swap.  I really dont have a name for them so I am just calling them bream bugs.  I did a dozen in a black/rust combo and a dozen in a black/olive combo.  They were tied on a Mustad 3366 size 10.  Here they are:












7 comments:

  1. Those poppers are works of art. I like the foam bugs too. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. J
    Awesome poppers, I especially like the white with the black dots, and also the variation in color on the legs is unique. I also like the concave face on the poppers, because it will create a slight ripple when move along the surface, which I am sure you know. I fish i lot of poppers and these are up there with the best I fish. Thanks for sharing the pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that 2nd pic! Sweet tail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all. I really do appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really do some great work. Can't wait to fish the Safety Cone Slayer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! Cant wait to see what you catch on it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the grey one, very cool color combo.

    ReplyDelete