Largemouth Bass Lineup

Largemouth Bass Lineup

Friday, February 8, 2013

Fish Skulls

The production line is moving at full speed and we have been turning out poppers, Persuaders and Road Kills.  I was prepping popper bodies last night and got a bug up my ass so to speak.  I ordered the new Sculpin Helmets the night before.  These are the new Mini size.  I was excited about them and started rooting around in the cabinets to see what I could make.  I came across my Fish Skull heads I bought a while ago.  So, naturally I started searching the internet to see what I could make with them.  During this search, it dawned on me that I had the perfect streamer already.  Well maybe not perfect but hell at least it is a start.  The streamer I am talking about is this guy:

It has been a long time since I last worked on him.  I really liked this guy and thought the color combos were spot on for a small sunfish.  So I decided to add the Fish Skulls to it.  I found a Golden Chartreuse one rated for size 8, 6 and 4.  I tied on the micro pine squirrel, catcus chenille and congo hair as usual.  The last step was the Fish Skull.  I really like the look of this guy and cant wait to fish him. I am going to try him in some different color combos as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment