Largemouth Bass Lineup

Largemouth Bass Lineup

Thursday, December 20, 2012

So I Know The World Is Ending Tomorrow But...

I need your vote.  I totally forgot about the T.F.M. spotting contest and I am a finalist for October (not a typo, Cameron is running two months together).  I submitted some photos of my trip to Mossy Creek while I was wearing some T.F.M. gear.  It isn't the most attractive photo of me but hey whatever.  While you are voting for me, check out Cameron's site.  He has a lot of great T.F.M. gear.  I believe I am the proud owner of one hoodie, three T-shirts, a Comrade sun mask and a partridge in a pear tree (get my witty Holiday pun?).  Can you ever really have too much T.F.M. gear?  No probably not.  I have been a fan of Cameron's site for a long time now.  The site is great and contains a lot of awesome information regarding the reemergence of the fiberglass fly rod.  There is a problem though with visiting the site.  A word of caution needs to be told here dear reader as Cameron and his site are akin to the crack dealer with the fiberglass rod being the crack.  You will become addicted and quickly I might add.  Before you know it, you will be searching evilbay for those vintage fiberglass rods, checking out Red Truck fly fishing or drooling over the new Graywolf rods.  Every time I pop over there, I constantly find myself questioning my finances and wondering (a) what I can buy without Melissa noticing or (b) if she does notice, how much trouble will I be in and (c) will it be worth it?

So if you need to see the photos, head over to http://thefiberglassmanifesto.blogspot.com/2012/12/voteand-vote-again.html and check them out.  If you just want to vote for me because I am the greatest and you all already love me, please send an email to Cameron at tfmcontests@gmail.com and tell him that the clear winner for October is Jeff Price and that you are voting for him!  And remember that while the world may be ending tomorrow, that is no reason not to vote.

2 comments:

  1. His site is addicting. Good luck in the contest. I just got one of his shirts myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck buddy. It's nice to know that we have the same taste in friends. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and the family.

    ReplyDelete