Largemouth Bass Lineup

Largemouth Bass Lineup

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Bill Your Order Is Ready For Pick-Up

Well really delivery.  Here is an order I just completed for a fellow blogger.  It contains a nice assortment of Road Kill Nymphs and 2 Grey Ghost poppers.  I can't wait to see what Bill catches with them next year.  I know they will do well with the spots as the smallies love both.  If you haven't checked out Bill's blog yet, Fishing Through Life, do yourself a favor and take a look here.  Let me know how you like them Bill when they arrive.





4 comments:

  1. Jeff
    I may have to break my rule and try some of these files out before spring. This things look awesome I can't wait to get them. Thanks for tying them up for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flies make ME hungry. Beauties.

    ReplyDelete