Largemouth Bass Lineup

Largemouth Bass Lineup

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Welcome

I started blogging earlier this year on Hatches Magazine.  It appears though as they are having a huge problem with their site.  So, I decided to move over here and start over again.  I started flyfishing about 15 or so years ago.  I happened to be at a trout stream watching someone flyfish.  I thought it looked easy and cool so without knowing a damn thing, I rushed out and bought a fly rod.  Since then, I have picked up fly tying as well.  I am self thought in both areas which translates into I am not very good and have a lot of bad habits.  I love flyfishing for smallies and panfish in a small river setting.  Tying a popper and then watching those guys crush it on top water is so wonderful.  It really is a feeling that is hard to describe.  For those that do this, you know what I mean.  Well I hope you enjoy reading this blog.  I am going to post some of my earlier stuff to catch up a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment