Largemouth Bass Lineup

Largemouth Bass Lineup

Sunday, November 22, 2015

A Swap Of Tying Materials?

Earlier this year, I posted a question as to whether or not anyone would be interested in exchanging tying materials on my blog.  A few answered up.  Winter is right around the corner and for a lot of us our fishing days are over until the Spring.  Most of us turn toward fly tying as a way to pass those dark, cold, and long winter nights.  I was thinking of hosting a swap of tying materials and I would like to know who might be interested.  Basically it would work like this: I would send a box of materials to a person, who would go through it, pick out what they want and then put stuff in it from their stash that they don't want.  They would, in turn, ship it to the next person on the list.  I would like it to not be a box of crap sent from person to person but rather quality materials no longer being used or needed.  I am attaching some photos of some of the stuff I would be willing to send along in the box from my stash. I am hoping we can get this thing up and running.  If you are interested, let me know please.  Looking for say 12 people.  You can email me at jandmflies@gmail.com.  I look forward to hearing from you all soon.  Thanks.






1 comment: