Largemouth Bass Lineup

Largemouth Bass Lineup

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Feeling Black, Blue and Tan?

I am.  Just a very quick post to share the last two divers for a special order.  One has a black diver head, blue tail, electric blue flashabou, black marabou, blue Palmer chenille and finally blue marabou. Many, many, many years ago when I was spin fishing this color combo was a favorite of mine.  It was deadly for largemouth.  They loved it. 





 Next up we have a cinnamon diver head with a tan tail, copper flashabou, tan marabou, tan Palmer chenille and white marabou just prior to the foam diver head.  I really struggled with this color combo.  I'm not sure I totally love it.  The cinnamon colored foam head was a pain to match.  I almost went with a rust colored theme but at the last minute I decided to scrap it.  Anyways, let me know what you guys thing and enjoy.






2 comments:

  1. I have to hand it too you, these are some nice looking bugs. Before I would purchase some, I would need to know how the heck do you fish 'em? Just sayin.....................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mel,

      These guys float on the surface until stripped. Once that happens, they will diver under the water for a bit before popping back up on the surface. You probably need a 6-8 weight rod for these guys.

      Delete