Largemouth Bass Lineup

Largemouth Bass Lineup

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A New Shirt For Little Old Me!

A few days ago I received a box from a dear friend.  I had no idea it was coming.  When I opened it, I was very surprised and excited to see the contents.  Imagine my surprise to see a Bluegill shirt with one of our poppers on it.  I was and I am very honored to have received such a special item.  I really love it.  I posted this photo on Instagram and Facebook and quite a large number of people have already asked for one.  I have urged my friend to start making and selling these.  I'm not sure he will though.  Melissa and I have also talked about some J&M Flies clothing.  Right now though the last thing I need her to be responsible for is something else she has to make.  Maybe in the near future.


2 comments:

  1. Jeff, I would have to have one, for sure........................
    Thanks for adding my new blog link, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone needs one special t-shirt. Mine is from the local fire department rescue squad.

    ReplyDelete