Largemouth Bass Lineup

Largemouth Bass Lineup

Sunday, February 9, 2014

The Latest Edition of Flyfishing and Tying Journal

On Thursday I received the latest edition of the Flyfishing and Tying Journal.  A while back, a friend of mine was kind enough to give me a gift subscription to this magazine.  I have kept up with it since then.  They have a section of the magazine titled Keeping It Reel in which readers can submit photos of fish, wildlife, scenery, hilarious mishaps and camp life.   A while back I submitted a number of photos I thought would be worthy of printing in this section.  In the Winter 2013 edition, two of the photos were used.  The latest edition, Spring 2014, also contains two of my photos.  One of which, while very embarrassing, I am sure has happened to most if not all of us. The other one is of a nice crappie caught on a Road Kill using my 7'6 CGR loaded with 6wt line.  I am slowly but surely trying to take the section over via photos of glass rods and warm water fish. Many thanks to Greg, Jon and Debbie for taking the photos.



3 comments: