Largemouth Bass Lineup

Largemouth Bass Lineup

Friday, January 25, 2013

Well It Is Official.....

I am going to Beaver Island in July baby.  Yep that's right I will be joining Cameron and four others at Beaver Island in July chasing carp and smallmouth on the fly rod.  Of course, I am still trying to decide what fly rod I will be using but I have time.  I don't know if I will be throwing glass or not but I hope so.  I am so excited about this opportunity and I can't wait.  What a freaking awesome trip!  Check it out at http://carptrip.com/tfm-hosted-trip/

10 comments:

  1. I like the new header photo. I sure hope the water was warm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mark but no it wasn't warm at all!

      Delete
  2. Well we gave it shot but didn't quite make it viral. Have a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the attempt Howard. I do appreciate it.

      Delete
  3. If you are going to Beaver Island in July, obviously, you must have survived your wading experience in your Header picture. Have a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DUDE!! I am sooo jealous. I was just checking out my fav water and access on Saturday and this pops up. Man. I am tired of hitting the same water but will be changing it up . . . unlike the trip you'll be going on, lol. I read Cameron's post from his trip last year and sounds like you need to take pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so freaking excited about this trip. Been doing a lot of planning already for it. Looking at rods, reels, lines and flies.

      Delete