Largemouth Bass Lineup

Largemouth Bass Lineup

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Gone Fishing!

So I have gone fishing...well I will be in a few hours.  I had wanted to do a series of posts leading up to this day but it just didn't work out.  For those that remember and for our new followers, Greg and I are heading out today to Harman's North Fork Cottages in West Virginia.  This will be my fourth time there.  Yes, this is the place where we went last year that was a disaster of a trip.  I am really hoping we don't have another trip like that.  Starting tomorrow, Greg and I will be fishing in the Harman's North Fork Invitational.  This is a two person fly fishing only tournament that you have to be invited to.  Curtis Fleming from Fly Rod Chronicles will be there and will be hosting the event.  For those that get it, we will be on the Outdoor Channel at some point.  Well at least I hope we will (I am sure it depends on how well we do in the competition).  I am going to try and keep a daily posting about the tournament but that is subject to what is going on as well as whether or not I have a decent WiFi signal.  I have been excited about this trip for some time and bought some new gear for it.  Again, I had planned to do a post about that stuff but it just didn't work out.  I guess it will have to wait until I get back.  So we are going fishing.....wish us luck!


2 comments: