Largemouth Bass Lineup

Largemouth Bass Lineup

Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Wife Has Been Running The Factory

Hello All,

I have been away for the past week so sorry for not posting.  Work sent me out of the area on a business trip.  So, I was forced to leave the wife in charge.  I guess she did OK.  Everything was still here when I got back so I can't complain.  We have tons of stuff going on right now.  We will be doing a lot of posts and updates.  I will be leaving again to fish the Harman's North Fork Invitational in 18 days.  You can learn about it here.  I am excited about this competition.  While I was gone last week, we had a lot of orders roll in.  I will save that for another post.  We have a new popper to show off and we will be having another naming contest in the near future. In the meantime, I got this order in from J Stockard.......



 Always nice to get 150 size 8 popper bodies and about a dozen calf tails in the mail.  We need them though as we have between 300 and 400 flies to tie.  I might need to take some time off from my full time job if possible.  It is all good though and we are very happy about it.   Hopefully we get some photos from our customers showing their success with our flies.  Stay tuned for more!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you're having so much success. You are obviously doing things right. Continued success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I tried them, I can't wait for the water to warm up. Soon, very soon.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them. Send us photos of what you catch so we can add them to the blog!

      Delete