Largemouth Bass Lineup

Largemouth Bass Lineup

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Contest Update and Where I Have been

Well we got crushed with storms on Thursday.  They were so bad that I had to grab the family and send them into the bathroom.  We had a lot of tornado warnings due to storms that had rotations in them.  Thankfully nothing touched down.  My daughter was on the way to school and the school bus had to pull over and send all the children inside a house.  That's how bad it was.  However, it wasn't nearly as bad as what happened in the South.  Long story short, at some point my wireless router was zapped by lighting plus we don't have phone or internet service since it is out as well.  To make matters worse, the Direct TV dish only is getting some of the channels. 

So....given all that, I am going to extend the fly naming contest (click this link) for another week.  It will now officially end on May 7th.  This will allow new followers (welcome people) a chance to throw a name into the ring and me a chance to get some internet service back up and running rather than going somewhere that has WiFi. 

I went fishing this past Wednesday at a neighboring county and did really well.  The fruit cocktail popper and white Road Kill Nymphs were big hits.  Stay tuned and when I can I will get some photos up of the adventure.

1 comment:

  1. Man, Mother Nature is really mad this year. Sure glad everyone is OK.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete