As I stated earlier, I havent had much time to tie do to work. A few weeks back, actually probably like 2 months ago, I finished painting and sealing a number of poppers. These guys are sizes 8 and 10. I tried a number of new color combos. I just need to add materials and I will be ready to go. I have to admit that the assistant, AKA the wife, picked out some of the color combos. I can't wait to see how they will do. I am so ready for the Summer time. I am sorry about the crappy photos. In most of the photos, there is a glare on the popper body from the light. I tried to work around it but couldnt. Oh well, you all get the idea I think of what they look like. Let me know what you all think of them please. Thanks.