Largemouth Bass Lineup

Largemouth Bass Lineup

Sunday, February 20, 2011

First Order of Flies Placed

My wife got a call from a neighbor's wife on Thursday.  The neighbor and I used to fish together but he hasn't been able to for the last two years due to work and family activities.  Anyways, his birthday is coming up next month and he wants to get back into fly fishing.  So, he asked his wife to call mine and ask that for his birthday I tie up some poppers for him which they will pay for.  I gotta say I was excited.  I also spoke with my local fly shop and they agreed to take a look at my poppers in order to see if they will be willing to sell them.  Again, I am kind of excited.  I will say that my concern is that my hobby will become my new part time job and as such it will no longer be fun.  I know the wife is happy and excited as all she sees are dollar signs right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment