Largemouth Bass Lineup

Largemouth Bass Lineup

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Brookie fishing again

This is a part of the stream I fished yesterday.  I hiked up this hill trying every single hole and small run.
 This would be considered a deep pool.



I decided to hit the brookie stream again yesterday.  I managed to do a little better.  I fishing a part of the stream I havent fished in say 13 or so years.  I only managed to land one and lose three.  I went back to the section of the stream I like and worked that area for a while.  I landed five more brookies and lost only three.  In the end I fished with six landed and six fought and lost.  Not bad given my decline in small stream skills.  I did manage to hook a lunker not once but twice.  After that he refused to bite anymore.  My bad that I missed him but I know where he is and I will be going back to check it and him out soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment