Largemouth Bass Lineup

Largemouth Bass Lineup

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Cold day at the Lake

Spent some time Friday hitting a local lake without much luck.  My friend and I took his boat out for 5 or so hours.  We froze our asses off.  The wind was whipping towards the end at between 20-25 miles per hour.  I got nervous on the boat ride back to the dock.  I brought both the fly rod as well as the spinning rod.  I did manage to get a sinking tip line for it.  I still though couldn't catch shit on the fly rod.  We had to pay 5 dollars a piece to use the lake.  I managed to catch 5 fish on the spinning rod.  One smallie, one crappie, one warmouth, and two bluegill.  Long afternoon but it was good to be out. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, your 1 dollar a piece return on your investment was better than my $2.50.
    But as the saying goes "as bad day fishing is better..."

    ReplyDelete